With the season changing, many things in our lives are also changing. We can get so busy that we forget to enjoy ourselves. I have a few tips for you to start enjoying your own company this fall season.
1. Stop and enjoy the sight of fall
- Take deep breaths, smell the nice fall crisp hair and enjoy the beautiful fall colors.
- Take fall pictures of the leaves falling, your coffee, or you in a cute fall outfit
2. Update your wardrobe
-You can go shopping for new clothes or thrifting. You can grab a new pair of bootie, a new sweater, a new cardigan, a new hoodie, and a new thermal set.
3. Treat yourself
- Make something that reminds you of the fall. It could be a cake, bread, warm cider, tea, coffee, or anything pumpkin flavored.
-Light your home with candles, they do not have to be scented if you don't want them to be.
- Buy new scented fall candles.
- Buy fall-scented hygiene products.
- Buy new fall decorations for the house.
- Update your skincare routine
- Buy fall makeup.
4. Start your Holiday Shopping
-Start making your holiday wishlist
- Plan for black Friday/ cyber Monday
- You can write about whatever you please but if you need some help there are some journal prompts that can help you.
6. Do something you enjoy
- Watch movies that put you in a fall mood
- Start a new hobbies
- Create a fall workout routine
_ Make a fall reading list
- Find fall activities to do with your family.
7. Do a fall cleanout
-Get your new 2023 planner
- Put away your summer clothes.
- Get rid of the things around your house you no longer need ( clean out the junk draw)
- Change the sheets and comforter on your bed.